The Sievers Company, LLC is available to provide consulting services that include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Foodservice and other business consulting- We have the capability to provide a range
of services to businesses including business intermediary services, business reviews,
profit enhancement studies, concept development, franchising assistance and/or
franchise relations assistance.
2. Start-up assistance- On a selective basis, we will help a business in the start-up phase
and will occasionally take an equity interest in such ventures.
3. Franhise Sales and Development - We have decades of experience in the franchising arena. We can help in many aspects including franchise sales, franchse resales, franchise development and real estate services for franchise locations .
4. Ability to form "virtual assistance teams"- While we are small, we have relationships
with other consultants and consulting organizations that have their own strengths and
specializations. If the solution you need is beyond our immediate acumen or
resources we can integrate other resources to present a proposal that may meet your
5. Business transfer facilitation- The decision to buy or sell a business is an important
one. As an affiliate of the Business Brokers Network , we have the network, skills,
proven processes, and partnerships to bring buyers and sellers together in a way that
should consummate in a successful closing. There are many players and "moving
parts" in a business transfer and we can play the role of "quarterback" or "project
leader" to make it happen. Mr. Mark Sievers is has been certified by the Business
Broker Network as a Business Transfer Specialist.
6. Business Valuations - Mr. Mark Sievers has been certified by RWS Business
Valuation Services, Inc. as a Financial Recasting Consultant.
7. Product Placement Assistance - In collaboration with another organization. we can assist you in the place of your food or other product into retail, foodservice and other distribution channels .
8. Mark Sievers is also a freelance writer and writes on various business issues for several publications .
9. Business planning- We just completed a business plan for a company that manufactures products for coal mining operations .
Mr. Sievers can be found on some business and social networking sites such as Linkedin , Facebook and FOHBOH .
Kentucky Business Broker